Base + Commission + Bonuses
Noble Systems Corporation – a leading global provider of innovative contact technology solutions for more than 20 years – is now hiring Business Development / Inside Sales Account Managers focused on establishing relationships with prospective customers through our global Lead Generation process.
Business Development Managers / Inside Sales Account Managers are energetic and passionate professionals responsible for the creation of sales ready leads as well as solution selling of Cloud and Premise based Contact Center Solutions to Small to Medium sized Businesses (SMB). Business Development Managers / Inside Sales Account Managers will be required to work within defined phone based outbound calling campaigns to identify new and existing sales opportunities.
Business Development Managers / Inside Sales Account Managers will utilize the Noble Systems platform as well as other tools for direct prospecting within the assigned territories, industries, and other projects . Noble’s diverse portfolio of software and Cloud ready solutions provides Sales Account Managers ample opportunity to drive sales and commissions.
- Consistently achieving departmental goals
- Work within defined phone based outbound calling campaigns
- Communicate with executives and managers from prospect/client accounts
- Meet virtually with prospects/clients for business assessments, presentations, meetings, demos
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Negotiate pricing and business terms and prepare sales contract orders
- Prepare monthly pipeline reports on account status
- Attend required sales meetings and training sessions
- Follow sales and marketing procedures, regarding use of shared resources, processing sales orders and other matters
- 1 to 2 years of inside sales experience in telecommunications / software / contact center environment
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral communication skills, with charismatic, resilient, persuasive, “glass half full” demeanor
- Strong work ethic and ability to set and achieve personal goals and work plans
- Technical aptitude
- Proven time management skills
- “Hunter” mentality – Relentless
- Internally driven to exceed expectations
- Ability to working within a group setting communicating with prospects and customer via the telephone