Noble Systems Corporation, a global provider of contact center software solutions, is seeking an Asterisk Support Technician to augment a dynamically growing department. Job responsibilities will include:
- Technical Troubleshooting Skills
- Telephony problem mitigation
- Comprehensive issue documentation
- Issue management through resolution
- Escalation as necessary
- Successful candidates will have or be pursuing a multi-year degree in Information Technology, IT Management, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or an equivalent level of experience in a similar field, as well as experience with, but not limited to:
- Previous experience in a help desk environment, ability to react quickly and effectively in a high pressure, time-sensitive environment, and excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Experience supporting Linux Servers, Telephony Equipment, and/or call centers is a plus.
In addition, a successful candidate will have one or more of the following skills:
- Linux/Unix Server Operating System Experience
- Database Experience including PostgreSQL, Structured Query Language
- Windows Server Administration Experience
- Computer Networking Experience
- Asterisk/VoIP/Telephony Server Experience
Noble Systems offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please