Please submit your comprehensive resume at Unit 2108 Raffles Corporate Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig or email at email@example.com
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for software components.
- Design and implement automated tests in Python.
- Prepare Test Summary Reports based on test results.
- Maintain up to date and accurate information in defect tracking system.
- Work closely with Software Development and QA in US.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years Quality Assurance or Software Testing experience in similar capacity. Automation test experience is an advantage.
- Experience in developing and executing test plans, use cases and test cases.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible schedule Benefits:
- Full-time position with flexible work schedule
- Training in Atlanta US for top performers (visa requirements apply – company paid)
- HMO and Group Life Insurance coverage upon joining date