- April 11, 2018
- Atlanta, GA
- Work with peers, product management and customers to design and implement new product lines and features.
- Provide input for release notes, product documentation and training material.
- Peer review developer code for best practices.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms and/or MVC 4+
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of software development methodologies, programming concepts, design patterns, OOP/OOD, and database design
- Preferred Qualifications Include:
- C# (3.5+ preferred)
- Experience with TDD concepts and .NET Unit testing frameworks
- Prior experience with call center application development is a plus
- Prior experience with workforce management systems development is a plus