Noble Systems Corporation a leader in predictive analytics software has immediate need for a strong Java developer.
- Participate in full software development life cycle including requirements, design, development and test automation.
- Work closely and collaboratively with quality assurance engineers and support engineers.
- Troubleshoot and fix product issues identified internally and customer deployments. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent education and or experience
- Minimum of 5+ years object oriented architecture, design, and development experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with commercial Java development
- Experience with Java, JDBC, JMS, JMX, Spring, XML, Ant, JUnit and Eclipse
- Experience with PERL scripting language a plus
- Experience with .Net, ASP, C# is a plus
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Experience with working on multiple concurrent product releases
- Experience with Windows , Linux, Solaris or some flavor of UNIX
- Proficiency in a variety of data structures XML, JSON, and relational databases
- Intrinsic understanding of software development life cycles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valued Skills:
- Experience and understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with transactional and real-time systems
- Experience with web frameworks and web services
- Knowledge of programming techniques for handling large data sets
- What we offer:
- Competitive salary 401(k)
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunity for you to make a huge impact to the company