Successful candidates will have or be pursuing a multi-year degree in Computer Science, Communications, or a related technical field, or an equivalent level of experience in a similar field, as well as experience with, but not limited to:
- Previous experience in a help desk environment;
- Ability to react quickly and effectively in a high pressure, time-sensitive environment; and Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Experience supporting call centers, Telephony Equipment, and/or Linux Servers is a plus.
- Asterisk Server Experience
- Linux/Unix Server Operating System Experience
- Database Experience including PostgreSQL, Structured Query Language
- Windows Server Administration Experience
- Computer Networking Experience
In addition, a successful candidate will have one or more of the following skills:
- Technical problem mitigation
- Comprehensive issue documentation
- Issue management through resolution
- Escalation as necessary