Please submit your comprehensive resume at Unit 2108 Raffles Corporate Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasic or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits: Full-time position with flexible work schedule HMO and Group Life Insurance coverage upon joining date
- Work closely with software developers and quality assurance engineers to document new features within the product, develop release notes, installation documentation, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to learn complex software applications
- Experience (least 3 years work related exp.) on the following technical skills:
- Technical writing
- Microsoft word
- Candidates with the following experiences are preferred
- Microsoft applications (excel, powerpoint)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MadCap Flare
- Work Force Management software