Noble Systems has hit a home run with the inclusion of gamification in its WEM portfolio. With its continual focus on providing complementary products that enhance an organization’s engagement with today’s younger and more tech-savvy customers and employees to optimize every experience, Noble Systems has accelerated its customers’ ability to both differentiate themselves in the market and increase their bottom line.
It is for these reasons, and for the company’s overall foresight and strength, that Noble Systems has earned Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 Customer Value Leadership Award in Workforce Engagement Management Gamification Solutions.
Highlights from the Report:
- Brand Recognition and Industry Leadership — With almost 30 years in the industry, Noble Systems has established strong brand recognition for its complete set of contact center solutions and expertise.
- Customer Ownership Experience — Noble Systems’ history of design and innovation has created a stable and tenured installed base of customers.
- Customer Purchase Experience — When customers purchase Noble products they feel they are buying the most optimal solution that addresses both their unique needs and their unique constraints.
- Customer Value Enhancement — The area of WEM exemplifies how Noble Systems provides significant value to customers. Perhaps the solution with the biggest impact on employee engagement is Noble Gamification, which brings customers a wealth of benefits, from exceptional agent and supervisor engagement to cost reduction.
- Price/Performance — Sekure Merchants Solutions exemplifies how effectively Noble Gamification provides quick measureable benefits, such as those above, along with visible spikes in employee satisfaction.
- Growth Potential — ‘Happy agent, happy customer’ is now a common catch phrase as providers and businesses alike embrace the connection between the two. Noble Systems’ decision to bring FidoTrack into the Noble family has enabled it to leapfrog over the competition in the realm of agent engagement.
Read the full Report to learn more.